We will be meeting on Saturday July 9th from 12 noon to 5pm at Verdun Elementary (631 Rue Melrose, Verdun, QC) to piece the quilt top and baste everything together for quilting.
If you would like to make some blocks but cannot attend on the 9th, that's ok too! Here's what you need to know:
- We are collecting heart blocks... you can use any pattern you wish for those blocks, so long as the below points are respected. Here are some ideas to get you started.
- Please use a light neutral background color (white, cream, pale grey, low-volume neutrals, etc)
- The hearts can be as colorful as you like... do rainbows, do patterns, do solids, whatever moves you!
- All blocks should be 10.5" square... your hearts can take up the entire block or a small part of it, so long as the overall block is 10.5"
- You are welcome to drop your finished blocks off to us at 12 noon on the 9th, or we can arrange a pick-up beforehand. If you would like to arrange a pick-up, please send us an email so we can arrange it.
If you have any questions or wish to help out in some other way then the above, let us know in the comments! :)